Friday, May 29, 2015

Day 131: Day Off; Back to the Comedy Club

I can't get enough of the funnies, guys. Today was the start of my four day weekend! Yay for time off, and time to relax. Our internet has not been cooperating at all lately. It was fine when we all moved in, but since I got back from staying with my family about a week ago, it has sucked. Like, super slow, the only thing that will load is Reddit, etc.

Today it was completely non-compliant. It wouldn't load anything so I called the internet guy for help. In the middle of the call, my phone died so I tried calling from Tess' phone. During that time, the internet absolutely would not work. Eventually, I reset the router and it was working ok, but they're sending someone out in the next couple of days to look at it. We're definitely upgrading the speed though.

So Tess and I went to Panera, again, so we could go on the internet. We were there for about 4 hours, and after that we headed out to the comedy show that my family went to last week, because it's pretty cheap and it was really funny. I think if I have Friday nights open, I'll go there until the end of my program. Definitely money well spent!

'Til next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment