Saturday, May 23, 2015

Day 125: I Saw A Movie Today, Guess Which One?

I had today off, so I got to spend the whole day with my family! We went to Animal Kingdom in the morning. We did Expedition Everest, and ate lunch at the Quick-Service location with the best name, Restaurantosaurus.

Me and my mom saw Finding Nemo the Musical while my sister and her boyfriend rode Kali River Rapids. We met up to see Festival of the Lion King, which never gets old. The tumble monkeys were my family's favorite part, just like me. It was getting kind of crowded at Animal Kingdom, so we decided to head back.

I wanted to go to Downtown Disney, so we ended up heading to the theater to see any guesses, Pitch Perfect again. But this time, we went to the dine-in theater. I had never been to one of those theaters, so that was pretty neat.

We also went to Goofy's to get some rice krispy treats and marshmallows. I stopped by World of Disney to get an Alex and Ani bracelet, and my mom found some gifts for people back home. My family leaves tomorrow, but we're heading to EPCOT before then!

'Til next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment