Thursday, May 7, 2015

Day 110: Hollywood Studios and Starlit Splash

Today I had the day off! I had requested this day off back in March because that was when it was announced to be the date of Starlit Splash, the spring program party! Typhoon Lagoon would reopen at night only for CPs, with a DJ, character meets, free food, swimming, did I mention free food.

Since we had the day off, Becca, Kriss, Kerry and I went to Hollywood Studios for the last time together. We had lunch at 50s Primetime Cafe where Becca works. It was so much fun! Our waitress got into it and made Kriss sing "I'm a Little Teapot" because she had her elbows on the table. We all got dessert after our meal. I got the Peanut Butter Chocolate Cake, which according to the waitress, no one had ever finished by themselves. I took that as a challenge. I got maybe 3/4 of it down before I absolutely felt like bursting. She laughed before we headed out.

We had fastpasses for Tower of Terror, Star Tours, and Toy Story! Some of my favorites. On the way out, we decided to have our graduation ears embroidered. They all say our last name and underneath it, "DCP 2015". We took a picture in front of the Chinese Theater with our ears on, to remember that day.

We then headed to Starlit Splash. I mainly went for the free food. I don't really enjoy swimming, and the others wanted to be back at the apartment in time for Scandal, so we loaded up a plate with food, got a free tshirt, and turned around and headed back to the apartment.

'Til next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment