Sunday, May 10, 2015

Day 112: Another Day in Fantasia

Today I worked 3:30pm-midnight in Fantasia. It was Mother's Day, so it was kinda busy. There were a lot of ship-outs so it was a good thing I wasn't stocking tonight or I would have had a tough time moving all those packages to the docks. We also sold lots of magic bands tonight. One thing that was supposed to happen during my training was me becoming authorized to activate a Magic Band.

However, none of the new CPs were authorized, nor were a good chunk of the other cast members at our location. So any time someone purchased a magic band, it was an interesting challenge to find someone who could help us out. Apparently, while I was on break, someone came in and purchased 20 magic bands, which all had to be activated and set to "link later". Two cast members and our manager had to log in and activate all these magic bands together.

Once it slowed down, I pulled out my favorite game, Jenga. Throughout the night, a kid might stop and pull out a block or two, but for about 30 minutes straight, I got to play Jenga with a boy named Christopher, and an EHH cast member, Rafael. We each won one game, so after Christopher won, I gave him a magical moment card for being a "Jenga Champ". It was a well-earned gift. Once we shut down our registers, I moved to BVG, to straighten for the last 40 minutes or so. We each got a leftover chocolate rose from the Mother's Day pile. After I clocked out, I went to Ale House with Lorraine and Sydnee, where we talked about Disney tattoos.

'Til next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment