Thursday, May 14, 2015

Day 116: The First Good-Bye

Today I worked 6:30-3:00 doing Floorstock. It was pretty slow most of the day. For the most part, I stocked Fantasia all day, and watched the registers in Market when they needed it, for breaks or whatnot.

Something pretty exciting for me was I got a Four Keys card and got put on the wall for helping a guest find their bracelet. Remember the story I was telling about the guest before Mother's Day? My manager recognized me and Ana for helping the little boy out, and put our pictures on the wall with the story. That was pretty cool! I only have one more shift left at the Contemporary! It's pretty bitter sweet. I'm really excited to move to park operations and work in Magic Kingdom, but I will definitely miss my co-workers, and doing something I'm familiar with.

When I got back from work, I watched Raiders of the Lost Ark and went grocery shopping. That might have been a mistake, since I'm moving apartments in a few days, but I've put it off for way too long, and now I have almost no food. Becca and I went to Beach Club to visit Kerry, since she was staying there with her mom. We watched Scandal, even though I had no clue what was going on, it was still fun to spend a little bit of time with my girls.

I had to say good-bye to Kerry tonight, and it was really tough. I know people say that the College Program will bring you together with people, and create friendships that will last forever, but it hurts to meet these awesome people and get to know them for only a few months, then move back to our home states. Hopefully I'll get to see these amazing girls again soon, but we will still keep in contact either way!

'Til next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment