Friday, May 8, 2015

Day 111: Only A Few More Days

Today I worked 3:30-midnight. I was scheduled to work in market, and I was with Sydnee! It was really slow at first, and because we had no callouts from market, I eventually moved to market stock, and Sydnee moved to Fantasia. It kinda sucked even though market stock is my favorite position,  because it would be pretty busy in the market, but because I was back in the stockroom, no one would grab me to help on register.

After closing, until midnight, my manager pulled me to the candy stockroom to help pre-wrap some display boxes for Mothers Day, which is in two days. We would be offering gift wrap and roses tomorrow and on Mother's Day for anyone who wanted it! He asked me to help because I was trained for Easter baskets- which made no sense to me. I can arrange this basket, but that doesn't mean that I can wrap boxes (here's a secret: I suck at wrapping boxes). So Lorraine came and helped out, and while they didn't look absolutely amazing, they looked pretty good.

'Til next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment