Sunday, May 17, 2015

Day 119: A Fresh Start

Today was check-in for move in day. We had to meet at the Chatham classrooms to get our apartment assignments. I moved into Chatham with Tess, actually into the apartment right across the hall from Tess' original apartment. We have 2 bedrooms and 6 people so bunk beds in each room. That kinda stinks, but other than that, the arrangement isn't that bad. We have one empty bed in our apartment at the moment, but in the other room. I like my other roommates, although I haven't really gotten to talk to them much so far.

We are on the second floor though, so moving boxes was rough. I ended up unpacking most of my stuff but repacking what I won't use, and keeping a few boxes packed in my car because I'll only be in this apartment for two and a half months. We got mostly unpacked, and went to see Pitch Perfect 2 again. It was amazing, again. One of my favorite bands twenty one pilots released their new album tonight, so I listened to the iTunes preview before I went to bed. I have another early morning tomorrow, for my park orientation!

'Til next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment