Monday, May 4, 2015

Day 107: The Long Road Back

Today I had to head back to Florida after a few days with my family. It was definitely a sad day. I know some people say that they were glad to go home, but were ready to get back to Orlando. Unfortunately, I don't think I'm one of those people. Going back was really hard for me. I don't get homesick a lot, I just don't like the idea of having to work in the hot summer away from my family.

At O'Hare, I stopped to get some Garrett Mix popcorn before heading over to my terminal. This is the best popcorn ever, no questions. It's a mix of caramel and cheese popcorn, but Garrett does it best, for sure. Rebecca had to work but was able to pick me up after her shift ended. I had some time after my flight landed, so I just read a little bit and munched on the delicious popcorn.

When I got back, I had to meet with my group members for a group project in my HR class. We met in the Patterson computer lab to go over all the work we had done and to combine it all. The project is due tomorrow, but one of our group members never showed up. We tried calling him and he ignored the call. I don't think he's in our group anymore. Fantastic, that means more work for us to do! We now have to cover for his work that we lost, to make sure our presentation is complete.

After our group had planned everything for tomorrow, I went to Buffalo Wild Wings with about 10 of my coworkers. A few of them are finishing their program soon, so this will be one of the last times I get to see them. It's so sad :(

Tomorrow I head back to work for about one week, then I'm switching into attractions!

'Til next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment