Wednesday, May 13, 2015

Day 115: Universal, and Even Better.... Culver's!

I had today off, so I went to Universal with CJ and his boyfriend, Chris! Kriss was going with her brother and his girlfriend anyways, so I offered them a ride since I was meeting CJ and Chris there. I picked them up at All Star Sports, and we headed over to the Universal side of the park. We went on Mummy before CJ and Chris made it to the park. I met up with them, and rode Mummy again because why not, and then we saw the Horror Make-Up Show for at least the tenth time this program.

Chris had to go to work, so we went to Islands of Adventure to ride SpiderMan before he left. After that, CJ and I rode the Jurassic Park water ride because it was really hot out! We headed back to Universal, went on the Simpsons and my favorite, Men in Black. After that, we couldn't wait to get out of the heat, so we went to Culvers!! It was awesome, CJ hadn't been to Culver's since before he started on the program. Of course, I got it when I went home just a few days ago, but it was still delicious.

We talked about what we want to do after graduating from school while we were waiting for our food. CJ mentioned working at Cedar Point, so that's something I should look into a little bit for next summer. They might have something that I could do seasonally right after I graduate, who knows? The weather in Ohio might suit me better than Florida.

'Til next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment