Friday, May 15, 2015

Day 117: The Second Good-Bye

I traded my shift away today so I had the day off. I went to Magic Kingdom with Becca for her last day at Walt Disney World. We made fastpasses for all her favorites, and Tess joined us for a few rides. We did Jungle Cruise, Space Mountain, and my future attraction, Big Thunder Mountain.

Because we got a later start to the day, we didn't really have time to do a whole lot. Tess and I needed new blue ID's because ours are expiring today, so we went to Access Control at Disney University to get new ones. Becca and I went back to the apartment for a few hours, then we headed out to take her to the airport. She flew home, and went right to Disneyland, and did 2 Coasts in 1 Day. She's crazy! Saying goodbye to Becca was super tough. I've gone to school with her for 2 years, and have grown pretty close to her. We shared a room for the entire program, so it'll be weird not to see her every day. I'll definitely miss talking about Disney, and Alabama football with her. But I'm excited for her and what she ends up doing back in California!

I came back from airport, and we had no Wi-fi because Becca was the owner of the router. So to kill time, I packed up the majority of my stuff, and keeping on my Indy streak, I watched Temple of Doom before going to bed early. Tomorrow is my last shift at the Contemporary, and it's an early one.

'Til next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment