Sunday, May 3, 2015

Day 106: A Little Rain Can't Keep Me Away

Today was kind of a busy day! This morning, I went to an old car museum with my mom, dad, and grandpa. It was super cool! They're running a promotion right now where your entry ticket will be entered into a raffle. If the Cubs win the World Series, they're auctioning off their DeLorean (in Back to the Future Part II, the Cubs win the World Series). If the Cubs don't win the World Series, they're auctioning off their prop hoverboard from the movie. They had some cool old cars, as well as cars from the movies. They had a 'real' Lightning McQueen, a Mystery Machine, Grease Lightning, and so much more.

After that, I went to see some more baseball! The team I interned for last summer, the Beloit Snappers, was playing a team that is pretty close to home for me. One of the full-timers wanted to see an away game, and knew I was in town, so we met up for the game! It was really awesome to get to catch up on things and watch some baseball.

It started raining before we got there, so the seats were all super wet. Eventually we just decided to own it and sit in the wet seats like most people. Unlike most people, we both forgot our umbrellas. Whoops. The game went into extras, so by the time I got home, I just watched a movie with my family and went to bed.

'Til next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment