Tuesday, May 12, 2015

Day 114: Impromptu Trip to Magic Kingdom

Today was the first day off of my weekend, so of course I watched Netflix most of the day. I got a call from CJ who asked if I wanted to join him at Magic Kingdom, and of course I said yes. I hadn't seen Tess in a while, so I asked her if she wanted to meet up with us. She agreed that she would join us later in the night. CJ and I went on a few coasters, and Jungle Cruise because it had just reopened from refurbishment. It was excellent, as usual.

We watched the Main Street Electrical Parade from a table outside Casey's, then after the parade was over, we moved into the Hub to see Celebrate the Magic and Wishes! which is when Tess joined us. It was awesome except someone behind us was using the flash on their phone to record the whole show. That was super rude and annoying. I never understand why people do that. I get wanting to record the show if it's something you don't get to see that often, but the flash helps exactly 0, and it's really distracting to everyone in front of you! Rant over.

'Til next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment