Tuesday, May 5, 2015

Day 108: Last Day of Class

So, as the title suggests, today was my last day of Human Resource Management. All we did was our group presentations. We had to pick a company to discuss multiple aspects of their HR policies. We picked Nike.

When I got to class, I informed my professor that one kid in our group wasn't responding to our messages and we never received his portion of the project. We covered for his part, but we just wanted the professor to know that we had to do that bit very last minute.

We presented fourth out of six groups. It went very smoothly, and I felt that we did good enough on the presentation to receive a good grade. We got out of class early because all we were doing was group presentations.

I had the rest of today off, so I just watched some Netflix and began packing up some random stuff because I'll be moving apartments soon enough.

'Til next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment