Sunday, February 1, 2015

Day 14: Fun times at EPCOT

Since today was my day off, my roommate Rebecca and I went to EPCOT for the day! I also received an email about my main gate pass so I was able to link that to my MagicBand finally, and reserve Fastpasses!

For those of you unfamiliar with how CPs get into the parks, once you complete Traditions, you will receive a Blue Cast Member ID which you can take to Guest Relations where they will link a 1-day ticket to your account, and you must do this every day until you get your Main Gate Pass. This is a darker blue card with  gold writing that says Main Gate Pass, who woulda thunk? Once you have this, you can link it to your account on My Disney Experience and use it with a MagicBand! This also means you can make Fastpass+ reservations 7 days in advance!

Me and Rebecca enjoying the Big Round Ball


We got a slow start in the morning, so we ended up getting to EPCOT around 2, but we were still able to do lots of things! We started off by heading to the Land and the Seas because we have never been on those rides. We also went on Journey into Imagination, and left it knowing deep into our hearts we will never go on that ride again. It was a little to crazy for us! Then we went to Club Cool and tried *gasp* Beverly for the first time! It was so gross I'm not even kidding, and it sticks on the back of your tongue. Then, we got to do some character meets and finally see our boss!!



We rode Test Track and got to design our own car (we won) and then made our way to World Showcase where we wandered around for a little bit. We also got to meet my first princess when we saw Jasmine and Aladdin. We ended the night back in Future World on Mission:Space where we successfully landed on Mars! Wow, technology has come so far. 

Definitely a great way to spend my day off! Tomorrow, I work my first closing shift! I'll be working 3:30-midnight. 

'Til next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment