Saturday, January 31, 2015

Day 13: Tier 3 of Training

Today, I had my Tier 3 Training at Bayview Gifts at the Contemporary. It was basically following up on what we learned in Merchantainment, which is working on the registers. My trainer started out by reviewing the Disney Count, which is Disney's way of counting back money to a guest to ensure accuracy.

After that, we were on stage for most of my shift. We went over different types of transactions I could run into working in merchandise such as returns, exchanges, shipping to resorts, and shipping home. We reviewed information that I would be asked frequently as a cast member at the Contemporary including modes of transportation around property, where the bathrooms are, etc.

I also learned that most all problems involving children can be resolved with a Mickey sticker. They sure do love the Boss Man! I am definitely starting to feel more comfortable working at my location, even though it's only been 3 days. It still feels so surreal that I'm working at Walt Disney World!!

Tomorrow, I have the day off, so I'll be going to the parks to play some more!

'Til next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment