Monday, January 19, 2015

Check-in Fun and Finding Out My Work Location

Hey there Blogger! So I made it to Orlando in one piece. My roommate, my mom and I stayed at the Art of Animation Resort last night and we went to Downtown Disney for dinner at Planet Hollywood. We had such a great time!

In other news, I checked into Vista Way today!!! I got my first choice of apartment, a 3BR 6 person apartment at Patterson Court. All my roommates are with me now! I also found out where I'm working............. Merchandise at The Contemporary Resort! I've always wanted to stay at the Contemporary so it's very exciting that I'll be able to spend a lot of time there. 3 of my roommates are working in Hollywood Studios so I'm incredibly jealous of then since that's my favorite park, but now I'll get to visit them all the time!

My mom and I are heading to Magic Kingdom for the day since I don't have casting until tomorrow! I'll do a quick recap of check-in later tonight.

Countdown to check-in: 0 days!!!!!!!!

'Til next time!

2 comments:

  1. Ahhh! We are hoping for a 3BDRM/6 Person apartment in Patterson is well! That's awesome you'll be working at The Contemporary! I love it there because of the history is has. So excited for you!!

    - Shae (www.shaedoingdisney.com)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope you get Patterson too! It's really nice. Thanks for reading! Maybe I'll see you around Disney!

      Delete