Friday, January 23, 2015

Days 4 and 5: First Housing Event and Traditions!

Thursday was my fourth day on the DCP. I only had the housing event on my schedule, so I got to sleep in a little, went to Wal-Mart with one of my roommates, and relaxed for most of the day. A lot of Professional Internship applications are opening up in a few days so I've been writing cover letters and tweaking them in order to submit my applications on time.

We went to the first housing event of the program that night. It was themed "Hollywood Glam". It was a lot of fun- free food, characters, and music. We waited in line for the characters and got to meet Donald and Daisy in their vintage gear as well as Chip and Dale, dressed like cop and robber. It was so cute!



Today, I went to Traditions! It was so cool. I left the apartment at 1:00, got the 1:15 bus for 2:30 Traditions, but didn't actually start until 3:10. There was a lot of videos, lots of cool interactive stuff like trivia, and a few special surprises. But it was so cool because I finally got my nametag!


I have tomorrow and Sunday off so I'm going to go the parks with my roommates. Then I start training on Monday!


'Til next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment