Thursday, January 29, 2015

Day 11: First at the Contemporary

Today was my first day of on-the-job training (OJT) at the Contemporary! For merchandise, the training is done in tiers, so I started on Tier 1. We walked around the backstage areas, I saw the stockrooms, break room, cafeteria, Cast Services office, and various areas I would need to be familiar with.

We also walked around on the floor, learned where the different merchandise was displayed, and pin traded with guests. For the Contemporary, we also did a monorail loop and walked through the Grand Floridian and Polynesian resorts, because we sometimes deliver packages for guests staying at these resorts.

After my shift was over, my roommates and I went to Magic Kingdom, rode a few rides, and saw Wishes. This time, we were back near the entrance to Be Our Guest restaurant. It was definitely a different view but it was so beautiful!


'Til next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment