Saturday, January 10, 2015

Heigh Ho, Heigh Ho, It's Off To Pack We Go!

I'm leaving in 4 days! I'll be stopping for a few days at my grandparents house on the way. So I've been a busy little bee packing up boxes for 4 months of fun at Disney!

I am driving so I can pack a little more than if I was flying, so keep that in mind! I also tried to bring as much as I could so I didn't have to buy a bunch of stuff once I got down there. But here it is!


Clothing:
Tops
·        10 T-shirts
·        5 Tank tops
·        3 Sweatshirts/sweaters
·        5 Cardigans
·        4 Dress shirts for Traditions/Classes
Bottoms
·        2 Pairs of dress pants
·        5 Pairs of jeans
·        3 Capris
·        2 Pairs of workout pants
·        3 Pairs of shorts
Socks, underwear, bras, sports bras
1 Rain jacket
2 Dresses
Shoes
·        1 Pair of flats
·        3 Pairs of gym shoes
·        3 Misc. pairs of shoes

Technology:
1 Camera & Gear
1 Ethernet cord
1 Extension cord
1 Surge protector
iPod and charger
Phone and charger
Laptop, sleeve, and charger
Movies
Printer
Portable speaker
Extra Phone Case

Bathroom:
2 Bath towels
Razor and shaving cream
Floss, mouthwash, toothbrush, toothpaste
Q-tips
2 Hand towels
Makeup Remover and Makeup
Hair mousse
Hair ties
Bobby pins
Medicine- Advil, Aspirin and Nyquil
Perfume
Hand Soap
Shower Caddy
Shower Curtain
Headbands
Shower Mat
Sunscreen
Sun-in Hairspray

Bedroom:
Bedding
·        Alabama tie blanket
·        Mattress pad
·        Foam mattress topper
·        Sheets
·        2 Pillowcases
·        2 Pillows
·        Comforter
Laundry basket
Detergent pods
Dryer sheets
Hamper
1 more blanket
Hangers
Mini trashcan
Wall art/paintings
Whiteboard

Kitchen
Tupperware (salads, sandwiches, dressings)
Lunchbox
Ziploc bags (Gallon and sandwich)
Silverware
Travel Mug
Water bottle
Popcorn maker
Toaster oven
Aluminum foil and saran wrap
Dish towels

Miscellaneous:
For Check-in
·        Car Registration and DORMS Registration
·        Checkbook
·        Folder for documents
·        ID- SS Card and Driver's License
Band-aids
Sunglasses (3 pairs)
Pictures for corkboard
Push-pins
Wall Calendar (for everyone's work schedules)
Pens/pencils/notecards/stapler/tape/scissors
Purse 
Wallet w/ $400 to get started
Trading Pins
Buttons to wear at the parks
Coupon Holder
Envelopes
Umbrella
Sewing kit w/ velcro and elastic
Mini toolkit


Wow, that's a lot of stuff! But I was actually able to fit this into just a few boxes and fill my laundry basket with clothes. And now I don't need to buy as much once I check in at Vista Way!

Official countdown to check-in: 9 days!

'Til next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment