Wednesday, January 21, 2015

Day 3: Housing and Beaches n' Cream

So today, I had my housing meeting! There was a lot of smoke and lights flashing, so it was kind of crazy but it was pretty straightforward. They essentially went through the Program Guide we received during check-in and covered some of the topics that they are very strict on, such as weapons, alcohol, and having guests at the apartments.

It was at the Commons, so we had to walk about 10 minutes to get there from my apartment at Patterson. Everything is so close to each other! Chatham is under 10 minutes to walk from my apartment in Patterson. Vista is further away from everything, but there are buses that run constantly.

Later, we headed to the Beach Club Resort to conquer the Kitchen Sink! Beaches & Cream is such a cute restaurant! The Kitchen Sink is really huge y'all. Here are some before and after pictures:



After we gouged ourselves on many flavor combinations of ice cream and toppings that totally did not taste good together (pineapple and peanut butter, I'm looking at you), we walked around the Beach Club Resort and Yacht Club Resort. We checked out the gift shops because my roommate Jen will be working there!

I have Traditions on Friday which is when I'll finally be able to enter the parks! Woo hoo!

'Til next time!


No comments:

Post a Comment