Saturday, January 24, 2015

Day 6: Adventures at Magic Kingdom!

Saturday was my first time in the parks as a cast member! I finally got to use one of the perks and get into the parks. So all 6 of my roommates had the day off of work, and obviously we went to Magic Kingdom for the day! It was so much fun.

The classic roommate & castle picture! [L-R: Becca, Kriss, Me, Kerry, Jen, Alayna]


We also got to meet Baloo!

We were able to go on a bunch of rides, even though it was kind of busy. And I got to see Wishes for the first time ever! It was just magical. I was able to ride a bunch of rides that I've always skirted over on vacation like the Tomorrowland Speedway, PeopleMover, and the Mad Tea Party.

Most of us had the next day off so we went to Hollywood Studios! I'll be posting about that in just a little bit.

'Til next time!






No comments:

Post a Comment