Wednesday, January 28, 2015

Day 10: Taylor Becomes a Wizard

Today, myself and two of my roommates went to Universal Studios!!! As much as I love Disney, it was nice to be able to take a short little break away and try new things. My family always went to Universal Studios more than we went to Walt Disney World, so it was very fun to be able to show my roommates around the parks.



We were all able to get Florida resident rates for the annual passes. We just went to our clubhouse and asked for a residency letter for the parks and we were out of there in minutes! My roommate Jen already had her pass so we were able to use it for free parking. Yay for saving money!!

We were able to ride a lot of different rides today because the parks were relatively empty. Considering it is January, and the middle of the week, I think we picked a good time to go. Our longest wait time was around 50 minutes, and that was for the new Harry Potter ride.



We had lots of fun battling aliens, being turned into minions, and flying with E.T. But the most fun we had was traveling to the Wizarding World of Harry Potter. I had been to Hogsmeade before, but not Diagon Alley. It was so cool!

Me and my roommate Kriss enjoying Diagon Alley!


Later, we got Butterbeer and some candy before we headed home. Overall, it was a really cool day and a great way to spend our day off. I plan on heading back sometime next week, but until then, it's all Disney for me!

Tomorrow, I have my first Merchandise training shift in costume! I'll be working from 8:30-5:00pm, then I'm off to the Magic Kingdom for fun!

'Til next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment