Wednesday, February 18, 2015

Day 31: Fun in the Parks!

Today, Tess and I went to Animal Kingdom really early in the morning. It was great! There were almost no lines, so we got to ride all the big rides. We went on the safari and saw a bunch of cool animals! Rebecca and her family went on a little vacation for a few days, and they were in Animal Kingdom. We met up with her and her sister to ride Expedition: Everest! We were all so scared on that ride because it's extra crazy in the back of the train.

On our way out of the park, we stopped at Animal Kingdom Lodge and looked around for a bit. I stayed there when I was a kid, but it was so cool to see everything again! I kind of forgot how beautiful the lobby is, and getting to watch the animals was a lot of fun.

After that, we headed to Magic Kingdom. We headed to Adventureland to get some Dole Whips then parked ourselves on Main Street so we could actually sit and watch the Festival of Fantasy parade. I had really only walked past it before, but it was so pretty!




The parks were actually really busy considering it was a Wednesday, but I think it was because it was race weekend coming up that caused the crowds. Kriss met up with me and Tess later that day and we got to ride some of the smaller rides like the Carpets and Dumbo! Overall, definitely a great day!

Tomorrow, I work 3:30-11:30.

'Til next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment