Tuesday, February 24, 2015

Day 37: Resort Hopping and a Concert

Today was so much fun! Myself, Becca, Alayna and Kerry started off by resort hopping in the morning. We visited Port Orleans French Quarter and Riverside, Old Key West (well, more like drove through it), and Saratoga Springs.


Port Orleans French Quarter!

Saratoga Springs has a bunch of horse-themed stuff...?

After we visited some resorts, I had to go to my Human Resources class at Vista Way. I think this is the best way to take a class: At Disney. If I had to take a class while I was on the program, I think I would much rather take it through Disney than online!

After my class was over, Becca and I went to an X Ambassadors concert. They're not a hugely popular band, but Becca really likes them and they were really good! The venue was in kind of a sketchy part of Orlando, so that was the only downside but other than that it was a fun night!

Tomorrow, my friend Kegan is visiting for the day!

'Til next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment