Monday, February 23, 2015

Day 36: A Slower Day at Work

Today, I worked 2:45-10 at Fantasia, which is our plush shop. It was kind of slow most of the night, which was a lot different from the last couple of days, but I did kind of miss the fast pace. In our plush shop, it's a bit tougher to find things to do to keep myself occupied if there are no guests in the store I can help. I worked with another CP who is applying for a marketing Professional Internship like me, so that was fun to talk about.

I got home earlier than I normally do, and all my roommates were home which hardly ever happens. I got to chill with them for a bit and catch up with everyone. We have inspections coming up in about two weeks, so we talked a little about how to get ready for them!

Tomorrow, I have a jam packed day!

'Til next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment