Thursday, February 26, 2015

Day 39: Back to Universal!

This morning, I worked 6:30-1:30. I was floorstocking Bayview Gifts. The coordinator asked me to go through our keychain display and find ones that did not have a barcode and set them aside, because we were working through our inventory. It was different from what I normally do because I didn't work on the register at all today.

When I got out of work, I had a message from my roommate Kerry that the lines at Universal were super short and that I should meet them there. So I headed right there from work. It was a lot of fun even though it was only for a few hours. Me, Kerry and Kriss got to go on a few rides and see some good shows.

After the park closed, we headed to City Walk and met Jen at Bubba Gump Shrimp.

Roll Tide!

There was a lot of Alabama memorabilia because Forrest Gump went there in the movie, so that was awesome. How To Get Away With Murder had its season finale so we headed home to watch the craziness unfold, and then headed to bed after a long day!

Tomorrow, I work 4:30-midnight.

'Til next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment