Thursday, February 12, 2015

Day 25: Universal- Round 3, Phone Screen, and Work, Oh My!

Today was quite a busy day! Kerry and I started by going to Islands of Adventure because we haven't been able to explore this park much before. We worked our way around, starting on Marvel Superhero Island. We rode the Incredible Hulk roller coaster, The Amazing Spiderman ride and more. We did most of the rides on the Islands of Adventure side that weren't water rides. We took the Hogwarts Express to the Universal side and were able to ride a few rides before my phone screen was due to start.

I headed back to my car so I could get to my work parking lot with a few minutes to prepare for the interview. This phone screen was very simple and pretty short. My interviewer basically reviewed which alumni-only positions I applied for, asked which were my top 3, what my favorite previous work experience was and 1 difficulty I experienced there, as well as one time I was a leader on a project. She laid out the basic timeline as far as when I would hear back, second or third interviews, etc.

After that, I worked 3:30-midnight at our plush shop Fantasia. It was a pretty slow night closing but I guess something I ate didn't sit quite well so my coordinator approved me for an ER (early release) and I was able to go home 2 hours early and let my stomach settle down and rest a bit.

Tomorrow, we celebrate Galentine's Day!

'Til next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment