Friday, February 20, 2015

Day 33: Working in the Market

Today, I worked 4:15-midnight, and I was in the market. The market is where we sell all our food items besides the fudge display in Bayview Gifts. We have a cooler with drinks, alcohol, candy, and even frozen foods. Bay Lake Tower, the Vacation Club resort attached to the Contemporary, comes with a kitchen in their room, so they can take frozen food from the market and cook it!

I worked with an ICP (International College Program student) from France, Fabien. It was fun learning about how he grew up. He also worked at Disneyland Paris before he started his college program here. 5 of us CPs went to the Orlando Ale House after work to eat after a long shift. It was really fun to hang out with my coworkers after work. It was nice to be able to talk to them for longer than a few seconds!

Tomorrow, I have the day off and I'm going to Universal Studios!

'Til next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment