Saturday, February 21, 2015

Day 34: Catch My Breath

Today, I went to Universal for the I-don't-know-how-many-th time. I started with Kerry in the morning, but it was really packed! We think it had something to do with it being Race Weekend at Disney. That's our theory and we're sticking to it!

Because of how busy it was, we thought it would be fun to watch all the shows we hadn't seen yet. My personal favorite is the Horror Make-up show because it's really funny especially with the volunteers they pick.

Kerry had to leave to go to work so I was by myself for a while. I watched Fear Factor Live! and wandered around Diagon Alley for a bit. Then I headed back to the front of the park to meet up with Kriss!

Universal Studios does a Spring concert series for their Mardi Gras events and we went to see Kelly Clarkson! She was so good, oh lord she sounded awesome. She played some of her new stuff, but also a lot of her older songs. Kerry and I looked at the other concerts lined up for the rest of the semester and requested off a few days already!

After that, Kriss and I hung around City Walk to let the traffic die down. That didn't help much at all unfortunately, and it still took a long time to get out of the parking garage, but it was still such a fun day!

Tomorrow, it's back to work 4:45-midnight.

'Til next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment