Sunday, February 15, 2015

Day 28: Another Morning Shift- Back At It Again

Today, I worked 9:00-4:45. I was at the jewelry counter of our main shop, Bayview Gifts for the day. I really got to learn more about the various bracelets and watches we sell, just from working at the counter all day. If I didn't know the answer to a question, I could always find someone to help me out.

I'm debating whether or not I want to drop my seminar course, Exploring Guest Service. I really love the idea of the class, and I think it would be very beneficial to me to take, however I feel like I wouldn't be getting a lot of time off if I were to take the class. It's definitely something for me to be considering, since the class starts in 3 days!

Tomorrow, I work 8:00-4:15.

'Til next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment