Thursday, February 5, 2015

Day 17: Stocking Shift and Magic Kingdom Adventure!

So today was a very very long day. I was at work by 6:30 in the morning to learn the floor stocker position. The time started flying by as the day went on, but it did take a while to get to that point. I'm really glad I'll be getting a lot of closing shifts because I don't know how often I could get up super early for opening shifts.

I got back to my apartment around 4, and pretty much turned right around and headed to Magic Kingdom with my roommate Kriss and my friend Tess! It was a blast. We were able to go on Jungle Cruise, Big Thunder Mountain Railroad, the Mad Tea Party, Space Mountain, and eat a dole whip, my first of the program! But without a doubt, the best part of the night was when we went to the Seven Dwarves Mine Train ride and we rode it during Wishes.

If you're familiar with the layout of the park, the fireworks go off right beside Cinderella Castle, but mainly they occur behind the Beast's Castle, where Be Our Guest restaurant is in New Fantasyland. So the Mine Train ride is smack in between the fireworks display and you can see it from the ride! It was the best, most uncanny timing I think I'll ever have in my life, and it was an experience to remember, for sure!

Tomorrow, I have the day off! My roommate Kerry and I are heading back to Universal Studios!

'Til next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment