Wednesday, February 25, 2015

Day 38: That Time I Became a Galactic Hero

Today, my friend Kegan visited me! We were interns together for a minor league baseball team in Wisconsin this past summer, but he moved down to Florida too and lives with family down here! I hadn't seen him since I moved down here though, so it was nice to catch up on a lot of things!

We went to Magic Kingdom because there's so much to do there compared to the other parks right now! Today was also the first time I used a guest pass. It was really simple. I just had to tap my main gate pass first and then the guest pass could be used. That's it. We also were able to make fastpasses on the guest passes so that was fun!

We rode Splash Mountain and somehow ended up in the front row, again. I love Splash Mountain, but Splash Mountain just doesn't seem to love me back unfortunately.

As you can see, it was very scary

We went on Buzz Lightyear and I became a galactic hero!


Later on in the day, we met up with my roommates! We rode Space Mountain together and then watched Wishes on Main Street. It was definitely a fun day!

Wishes is so pretty!


Tomorrow, I work in the morning, Then I may be going to a park!

'Til next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment