Friday, February 13, 2015

Day 26: Galentine's Day!

Today was Galentine's Day. Yep, you read that right- Galentine's Day. The day before Valentine's, that is meant to celebrate your friendship with girlfriends. All 6 of my roommates requested this day off right when we got here, however only 4 of us had the day off. The other 2 had to work in the afternoon, but we all were able to go in the morning for brunch at 1900 Park Fare! Even though I was feeling kind of sick the night before, I powered through for this today because we had such big plans.

We got to the Grand Floridian at 9:50 for our reservations at 1900 Park Fare.


Everything was so good! We also got to meet a bunch of characters including the Mad Hatter!


After our delicious brunch, we headed to Hollywood Studios for some more fun rides! We rode Rock 'n Roller Coaster and Tower of Terror before having some fun walking around.


We also got to go on Toy Story Midway Mania and I kept my undefeated streak! It was so much fun. During the day, I had my initial phone screen for the Marketing Professional Internships. It was really short because I had my general phone screen yesterday. 

Later, myself and my roommate Jen went to see Fantasmic! We had been planning this all week- we were going to see the three fireworks shows in one night! We drove to the TTC after Fantasmic and rode the monorail to Illuminations. After that, we headed back to the TTC, then monorailed to Magic Kingdom and saw Wishes! 


It was a very fun-filled and exciting day, despite me being exhausted at the end. But I got to cross two things off my bucket list!

Tomorrow, I work in the morning for my first stock shift!

'Til next time!



No comments:

Post a Comment