Monday, February 9, 2015

Day 21: Animal Kingdom- For the First Time in Forever

Today was my first time at Animal Kingdom in probably 10 years. My family would typically skip Animal Kingdom if we were at Disney, or we would only go to the park to go on Expedition: Everest and then turn around and leave.

We got there in time for rope drop and headed for Everest. After that, we went on Kilimanjaro Safaris and saw a bunch of animals. Finally we rode on Dinosaur. It's not as scary as I've heard it described, but it's still pretty terrifying, especially when the ride goes completely dark.

We saw some pretty cool animals!

And I saw my school's mascot, Big Al (he's an elephant)


After we had lunch, we went to see the Festival of the Lion King, and we were in the Lion section! That was a really good show, definitely one of my favorites. We went on Primeval Whirl for the first, and last, time and ended the day with Finding Nemo: The Musical.



We had time to kill before I had to start work so we headed to Cast Connections and Property Control to browse around. I closed again, 4:00-midnight. I was so tired when I got home, I crashed right away.

Tomorrow, I close 3:30-midnight.

'Til next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment