Saturday, February 7, 2015

Day 19: Hollywood Studios and My First Day On My Own

Today, my roommates Alayna, Kriss and I went to Hollywood Studios! It was so fun, because it's my favorite park, and this is only the second time I've been able to go. We had Fastpasses for Star Tours, Toy Story Midway Mania, and Tower of Terror.

We got there for rope drop and headed right for Toy Story. I was so happy to finally go on my favorite ride at Walt Disney World! After that, we went and met Woody and Buzz! I was wearing my Buzz Lightyear sweatshirt, so that was pretty funny.

We went down Sunset and rode Rock n' Roller Coaster, which was Kriss' first time going on the ride. It was super fun! Basically everything in the park is super fun. We watched some of the Streetmosphere performers before meeting up with Kerry, another roommate, to go on Tower of Terror.

After that, we went to the Animation Academy and learned how to draw Jiminy Cricket in honor of his birthday. Then we visited our roommate Becca at her work location, 50s Prime Time Cafe. After that, I headed for work.

It was my first day working without a trainer. I was in Fantasia which is our plush shop and toy store. It was pretty slow most of the night but I got some experience in different types of transactions like returns, exchanges, and shipping. My shift ended at 11:30, which meant I closed down two registers and straightened up our store, then we got to go home! Another long day!

'Til next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment