Saturday, February 14, 2015

Day 27: Early Morning Shift

Yesterday was my first day stocking without a trainer. I wasn't super prepared for this because my stock shift in training was for our main gift shop/toy store, and not our market where I was placed. I was given a pretty detailed checklist of my responsibilities so that definitely helped a lot!

Feeling sick still carried over to the morning, so that was really rough to push through. By the end of my shift, I was so exhausted. I got back to my apartment and barely had time to change out of my costume before I passed out on my bed. I slept straight through the night into the next morning. In total, I slept for about 15 hours. I guess I really needed to catch up on sleep!

Next, I work in the morning again, 9:00-4:45.

'Til next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment