Wednesday, February 4, 2015

Day 16: Last Day of Training and Professional Internship Fun

Today was my last day of training, y'all and good news: I passed! I have officially earned my ears at Bayview Gifts! It was kind of a long and stressful day, but it feels good to know I'm ready!

So, I have been working steadily on my applications for professional internships for about two weeks now. I still have a year of school to go, so I feel I could stand to build up my resume a bit before I'm competitive with the others who are applying, but I still want to go as far through the interview process as I can to prepare myself for when I apply again post-grad. 

I will be keeping track of the professional internships I'm applying to and my progress below as well as a timeline of whatever, if any, progress I make, just as a reference in case anyone who reads this is curious about the process.


ESPN- Stats and Information Internship-

  • Applied: Jan. 31, 2015
  • Sports Assessment Requested: Feb. 1, 2015

Tomorrow, I have stock training starting at 6:30 AM. Booooo, I am not a morning person but I'm happy to learn another new position!

'Til next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment