Tuesday, March 31, 2015

Day 72: Day Off, and No Class

Today, I got to play in the parks! Even though it's Tuesday, which is my regular class day, I had no class, because they take 2 weeks off during the busy time so we can work more.  I also didn't have work. My friend Kegan's family visited, so we went to EPCOT because it was the only park that my guest passes could work in.

We basically did every ride in the park because we were there most of the day. Kegan's brother had never been to Disney World, so that was really fun getting to walk them around. Later that night, I went to Magic Kingdom with CJ, Jordan and another friend of theirs. They got us fastpasses, so we went on some good rides even though it was busy.

We also did all the classics that didn't have much of a wait. We stayed almost until park close and watched the Main Street Electrical Parade at the end of the night in Frontierland. No one was there, so we acted like hams and got waves from all the characters. Definitely a fun day!

'Til next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment