Wednesday, March 11, 2015

Day 51: Back to Universal, and More Work

Today, I went to Universal Studios with my friends CJ and Jordan. It was pretty dead so we started at Islands of Adventure, did the good rides like the Hulk, Spiderman, and the Cat in the Hat. After that, went to the Universal side for the rest of the day where we did the Mummy and Men in Black multiple times because the lines were so slow. We decided to skip over Harry Potter because we knew that was busy, but went back to Islands for a water ride because it was so hot outside!

After, I worked 16:15-00:00 on floorstock, Floorstock and me still don't get along. I don't really know what I'm doing still. Someone was nice enough to help me with packages at the end of the night and whatnot, but I'm still just struggling to prioritize tasks in floorstock. It's a good thing that I'm not scheduled for very many more of those shifts coming up.

'Til next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment