Thursday, March 5, 2015

Day 45: More of the Same

Today was a busy day. In the morning, I went to Animal Kingdom with Tess. Our Mission? To become Wilderness Explorers! Well, we got about half way. It was still pretty fun, we went around to the different stands and learned about some animals and cultural traditions. We also went up to Rafiki's Planet Watch for the first time, which was really interesting! They have a petting zoo up there, which I did not know.

Later that night, I worked in the market. The market is probably my favorite place to work. It's small enough to keep track of everything you need, After closing, instead of straightening the racks, I did money drop with the coordinator. Basically, we just deposit the money into the safes at the end of the night, but the only problem is sometimes the money counting machines don't like to work. Tonight they did though, I got out around 12:15, so not much later than normal.

'Til next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment