Wednesday, March 18, 2015

Day 59: An Interview! And Work

Today was my interview with DVC Marketing. I drove down to Celebration and gave myself lots of time in case I got lost but it was really easy to find! My interview was scheduled for noon, because I had to work at 4 until midnight.

The ladies there were really nice. They asked some standard questions, like how would I handle having to report to two different bosses. They asked about my past experience as a marketing intern, as well as explained part of the job duties to me. They asked what a memorable marketing campaign was for me, so I talked about the Dove Love Your Body campaign- that was the first one to pop into my head!

I'm not terribly confident that I made a great impression, just because I don't have a lot of education in marketing yet, since I have a year left of school. But it was still really cool to at least have an interview and see some progress!

Later in the day, I worked from 1600-0000 at the candy counter. It wasn't really that eventful. Things in the parks are getting busier because of Spring Break- Becca, Kerry, and Alayna are all working more hours- but we don't really feel it at all in the resorts. Still pretty slow!

'Til next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment