Tuesday, March 17, 2015

Day 58: Solo Trip to the Movies

Today, I had class 1:30-5:30. During my break, I got a call from someone at Disney Vacation Club Marketing to schedule an interview with them!

If you remember correctly, when I applied to the Disney Marketing PI, they said they would pass my information on to any departments that they felt I might be a good fit for. After that, they could try to get in contact with me. So this is that. I was able to make an appointment for tomorrow! Such short notice, but I think it's better that way- then I can't overthink it.

After class got out, I went to go see the live-action Cinderella by myself. I loved it so much! I thought it was really well done. And Prince Charming was gorgeous. I almost lost my car in the Downtown Disney parking lot, but I found it eventually!

'Til next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment