Wednesday, March 25, 2015

Day 66: Playing at Magic Kingdom, Working at Magic Kingdom

Today was a lot of fun. I was going to just relax before my shift at Magic Kingdom, but Tess called and asked if I was doing anything, so we went to Magic Kingdom to play for maybe 2 hours before my shift started. We got to do some really small rides like Carousel of Progress, Laugh Floor, and PhilharMagic which are also some of my favorites so I was cool with that.

I already had my costume, so I just drove to Magic Kingdom parking and changed in the bathroom. As I was waiting for my shift to start, Tess texted me and let me know she was extended into attractions too! So we will definitely be rooming together! I'm so so so excited. I worked in Storybook Circus at Big Top Souvenirs, which was super cute. I really loved the costume.



The shop is basically a big circle, and there's also a cart outside near the water spouts that makes a killing every night selling towels. I got rotated through almost everything. One of the girls I work with at the Contemporary also picked up a shift at Big Top, so that was cool that we were there at the same time. We both closed down the pin section- they had such an awesome setup for their pins- it was organized in SKU order which made it really easy to find. Definitely one of my favorite shifts so far!

'Til next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment