Tuesday, March 10, 2015

Day 50: Seeing Friends From Home, and Fun in the Parks

So, today I did something bad. I skipped class (oops). But I had a good reason. Some friends from back home in Gurnee were at Disney, so I went to go to lunch with them! We met at Pizza Planet, and it was so nice to be able to catch up with them. I haven't seen them much lately, so that was fun that we could see each other down here. On my way out of the park, I stopped to watch Mulch, Sweat, and Shears perform.

Later in the night, I went to Magic Kingdom with Tess.


(We became princesses)

Magic Kingdom is definitely my favorite park at this point. I love Hollywood Studios, but there's just not a lot to do there at the moment. Hopefully the Chinese Theatre looks amazing when they're finally done with all the construction around it!

'Til next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment