Monday, March 30, 2015

Day 71: More Baskets!

Today, I worked 14:30-23:00 doing another basket shift. Unfortunately, this one wasn't as fun. When I got into work, I was told to merchantain near the baskets and answer people's questions, instead of making baskets.

The issue I ran into was that we are still 6 days away from Easter at this point, so hardly anyone is going to buy baskets. If anyone did, I was to help them out, or re-make the basket that they purchased to replace it on the floor. But most people said they would come back closer to Easter, as expected. Most of the night, I ended up straightening the store, I helped with putbacks, and ran to the stockroom occasionally to help out the people on the floor.

The rest of my basket shifts are closer to Easter so hopefully I'll be able to make baskets more!

'Til next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment