Sunday, March 15, 2015

Day 56: Concert at Universal!

Today Kerry, Kriss and I went to Universal! One of my coworkers also joined us for a little bit. We did all the shows today because it was kind of busy, considering it's the start of Spring Break season. We got to go on all the good rides though.

Kriss had to leave for work halfway through the day, but Kerry and I stayed until after the park closed. We watched the Mardi Gras parade, fought some children for some beads, and got to see one of my favorite bands, American Authors! They were so good. They're one of those bands that I've always missed- they've been in Chicago when I've been at school, or they've been in the South when I've been home. We went to Panda Express after the show to let the crowd clear out, but it was definitely a good day!

'Til next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment