Sunday, March 1, 2015

Day 41: Rainy Day at Magic Kingdom and Busy Night at Work

Today was exhausting! I got up super early because I went to rope drop at Magic Kingdom for the first time! Sadly, it was rainy all day. I don't think it stopped either drizzling or raining the whole day, but it was still fun. I went to the park with CJ, one of my friends from the facebook page, but we hadn't had a chance to meet in person until today!

We made fastpasses once we got to the park, and somehow got early fastpasses for Mine Train! It was so fun, it's only the third time I've been on that ride, but I really like it. The park was pretty slow in the morning, but even though it was raining all day, by 1:00 there was a pretty decent size crowd so we headed out.

After the park, I headed in to go to work. It was still raining when I got to the parking lot, so by the time I got inside, I had to get a new costume from costuming because of how much water got on my costume. When I got upstairs to start my shift, I realized how crazy it would be.

Multiple people had called off, which left us pretty short. Add to that, many guests choosing to stay indoors due to the rain, and we were very busy all night. Our manager told us at the end of the shift that we made 'Christmas money' tonight because of how busy we were.

Someone asked to take my floorstock shift for tomorrow, which I happily gave away in lieu of some sleep!

'Til next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment