Wednesday, March 4, 2015

Day 44: A Day Off

So, I've been a bad blogger. I'm roughly a month behind, as of today when I type this. So I'm gonna try to chip away and catch up on these posts.

Today, I had my regular day off because I have class on Tuesdays and I can't be scheduled to work. I took my car in to the shop for some repairs due to a recall, so while I waited for my car to be fixed, I caught up on some of my other blog posts, and I also tried to build my fall schedule in case I go back to Bama in the fall.

After that, I went to class. My Human Resource Management class is always roughly the same. We take notes for a big chunk of class, watch a few videos, do a few group assignments. Class got out a few minutes early today, so I grabbed dinner on the way home from Vista and just lounged around the apartment for the rest of the night.

Tomorrow, I'm going to Animal Kingdom and work at night!

'Til next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment