Thursday, March 26, 2015

Day 67: Working in a Resort, But Not The Contemporary

Today, I worked at the Boardwalk. One of my coworkers at the Contemporary was deployed there for a week, and wanted to trade shifts back at our resort, so I switched with her for one day to try a new location. It was definitely weird to be at another resort, and oddly enough, it was slower than the Contemporary. I liked the costume though, even if I'm not smiling in the picture.



They had street performers right outside the window I was standing next to, so that was fun being able to watch that during my shift. After the performer would finish, we would get a little rush of people, but other than that, it was really slow. My closing duties were to straighten the middle section of the store, even though it was already looking really good because of how slow it was.

'Til next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment