Sunday, March 8, 2015

Day 48: A Long Time Ago, in a Galaxy Far Far Away

Today was my second straight day working in a park. This time though, I was at Hollywood Studios at Tatooine Traders, the Star Tours gift shop! Since 3 of my roommates work at Hollywood Studios, I kind of knew where to go. After I went to costuming and got my costume, I headed around backstage Studios. That was so cool!



Once I got there, the coordinator walked me around again and showed me where everything was. It was kind of slow compared to Fantasyland, but it was still a lot of fun. I was switched to the 'build-your-own lightsaber' station for a few minutes without being trained on it, but other than that it was smooth sailing!

For closing, I re-stocked the 'BYO Lightsaber' and 'BYO Droid' sections of the store, and made sure there was enough for the morning. It was slow enough that we all finished with time to spare, so we got ER'd. I also worked with a girl who went to Bama, which was such a coincidence.

'Til next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment